Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Jeremy's pissed


That's right. This is about to be a bash America session. I hope I can hold my tongue, but it's not looking to bright. Today, I've spent a total of 2 and a half hours either on hold, re-dialing over and over again, or talking to representatives that offer no help whatsoever to me. So today I called the Passport Office again to check my status, and no word from Houston. They were supposed to reply to my expedite request and haven't done so, so my forms are still sitting there in Houston. So when I asked them what I should do next, they said to go ahead and plan on going to Houston and that they'd transfer me to the appointment line. I'm thinking this could work out, but after about a half hour talking to my little friend (the automated computer system), he gladly informed me that the next available appointment time was May 29th, 2007. Thanks a lot! I'm so frustrated right now that this is taking this long. It's not supposed to happen like this. The best they could do was offer to request a will-call from Houston when it's actually ready so that I can drive and pick it up (M-F 8-3). This has got to be the most-complicated thing I've ever done. Ok, so I'm going to spend the next few days sulking about the tardiness of the government systems, while you can say a prayer for me. Thanks!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry!! That totally sucks! I'll say a prayer for ya cuz! I definitely would have told you to expedite, those things take forever and it's worth the extra money for sure!