Thursday, November 01, 2007

Choo Choo!!

What a week! And still more to go! It's not very often that we spend hours and hours preparing for a block party, but this week has just been one of those weeks. Yesterday was the Second Annual Friendship House Fall Festival. There was food, there were families, there was fun! Tons of people came out to help with this celebration of good weather and community spirit. I believe I was at the Friendship House for 13 straight hours, but it was well worth it to see the beauty one another coming together in good spirits. Thanks to everyone who made it possible and especially Team Lima for your hard work!

This week will conclude with a Trivia Night Fundraiser benefiting Connecting Caring Communities. People from all over the community (hopefully) will come have some fun answering trivia questions, having food from Starbucks, Domino's, Buffalo Wild Wings, & Chic-fil-a, and also helping out CCC a bit with their presence. Pray that people come and it goes as well as planned!

Other than that, I am anxiously seeking a confirmation to the decision I am making with Conce and the future. I have spent most of the semester looking for God and what he would have of me. Honestly, it's not been the easiest process because it involves so many factors. I just take things one step at a time and pray that I am continuing to follow God's will. Thanks for the support and guidance that so many of you have generously provided me.

0 comments: