Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pray for Peru

It's been quite a while since I've updated a post or added anything, but my thoughts tonight are with Peru as I heard about a 7.9 Earthquake that hit just off the coast. The center was about 95 miles South of Lima and about 25 miles below the surface. It looks like there's already over a dozen deaths, but that number is likely to rise before morning. Go to www.cnn.com for more info.

Peru is used to this type of seismic activity, but that doesn't change the fact that this was a big one and more people could be affected by it. Today or tonight say a quick prayer for those in Peru and other areas that might be a bit shaken up (literally) by tonight's events. I really hope all my friends in Peru are sleeping soundly this evening. Blessings and Peace.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your blog deserves an update in honor of your 21st birthday! Or at least an update just because! :)