Friday, February 15, 2008

RIP Dell

Welp, I've converted. My Dell has been giving me trouble for the past several months. The battery lasts about 10 minutes, Word takes about 5 to open, and it started to freeze up if I opened more than 3 programs at the same time. So I began the pursuit for a new computer over Christmas Break.

I let the possibilities mellow for a couple months as I did some looking around. After lots and lots of deliberation, one week ago I made the decision to get this nice pretty MacBook and I love it! I got a refurbished one that is fully loaded for top performance. I saved around 400 dollars with a student discount and the refurbished discount.

Using this Mac is much different than what I'm used to, but already I am realized how easy to use it is. It will be awesome for sharing pictures and videos with all of you in the future! I hope that you are blessed today amidst the frigid temperatures outside! Peace.

0 comments: